1. Blossoms are still a GBOL.
2. Warm weather in Manchester is only fun for about an hour. Then it’s hard work.
3. There’s a female bus driver in Manchester with a face like a war-torn country.
4. Ray Chan is really good at taking photographs.
5. Glaswegian people who live in tents do not take kindly to being told to keep the noise down. #Ancoats
6. Merrell Solo are the newly crowned Hikerdelic Footwear of Choice (2016). Nike Lava Dome/ACG vibes.
7. Like your Uncle who is always eating egg butties, Novesta do great pumps.
8. Your average British male on a train does not shower.
9. Max from Kinoko Store has a tattoo which makes us really happy.
10. Your average British male cricket fan dresses like a toddler. #jackandjones
11. Suburra is our favourite film this year, so far.