I’m in a bit of a facty kinda mood so rather than go off on one about Common People’s latest collection, so I’m gonna hit you with some bullet points.
- The Lookbook is shot by Men’s File’s Nick Clements.
- It was shot in an old veterinary college
- Vintage finds from the prohibition era have influenced a lot of the key shapes and details
- They’ve gone for a bit of a sportswear meets heritage vibe by combining technical nylons and stuff like neoprene and airtex linings
- They’ve hooked up with the phenomenal Scottish cottage knitters Inverallan for their knitwear
- The collaboration includes a two tone, shawl collar cardigan, roll neck jumper and hat
- Each piece is carefully hand-knitted in Scotland, using 100% pure Aran wool, by one of Inverallan’s homeworkers (‘cottage knitters’) and can take up to 6 weeks to complete
Now, feast your discerning eyes on Kestin’s super strong selection of perfect Autumn/Winter gear….