Moulding a unique sense of humour to an uncommon insight into contemporary culture, Proper is a creative content agency that grew out of Proper Magazine.
Proper works with brands who recognise how it can help them and as part of the expansion of this, the agency is now looking to recruit a Graphic Designer.
The Graphic Designer’s role will include the entire process of, visualising and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You’ll shape the visual aspects of our websites, look books, email campaigns, presentations, magazine and more.
The role will also include graphic design for marketing collateral for the Hikerdelic brand, including the on-going maintenance of the Hikerdelic website. The successful candidate will have creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design. If you can communicate well and work methodically as part of a team, we’d like to meet you. The goal is to inspire, attract and engage with our target audience and excite and surprise our clients with our collective work.
– Graphic design for Proper and Hikerdelic assets
– Schedule projects
– Conceptualise visuals based on the briefs
– Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
– Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software
– Work with copywriters to produce final designs
– Amend designs after feedback
– Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand and on time.
This is a good opportunity for an ambitious young designer to work in a dynamic environment, gaining experience and growing with the business. The ideal candidate will have:-
– 2-years of proven graphic designing experience
– A strong portfolio of designs and other graphics
– Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and
– A keen eye for aesthetics and details
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
– A Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field will be a plus
If you feel you would fit the bill then please send a copy of your up to date CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
No agencies please