To coincide with the Rio Olympics and in honour of their heroic namesake who won two silver medals at the 1912 Stockholm Olympics, British bicycle brand Freddie Grubb have released a limited edition all-silver road bike. Taking their core Fleet model they’ve re-designed it from the ground up with a wealth of performance enhancing upgrades and a distinctive silver paint finish. It’s available in three frame sizes and can be made to order in four weeks from purchase. Now here comes the science-y bit…
- Silver Freddie Grubb frame with internal cable routing
- Automatic gears concealed within rear wheel hub
- Drop bars with front/rear trigger brake leavers
- Streamlined aero seat post
- Black leather saddle with titanium rails
This silver dream machine is currently on display at the Freddie Grubb shop over at 63 Amwell street, London if you fancy a look and you can get more details on the bike’s spec and how to order one here.