1. “He’s as cool as a prized marrow!”
2. “Darts players are probably a lot fitter than most footballers in overall body strength.”
3. “Keith Deller is like Long John Silver – he’s badly in need of another leg.”
4. “Cliff Lazarenko’s jumping up and down like a gorilla saying “give me back my banana!”
5. “He may practice 12 hours a day, but he’s not shy of the burger van!”
6. “It’s just like taking a sausage from a boy in a wheelchair.”
7. “The atmosphere is so tense, if Elvis walked in ,with a portion of chips……. you could hear the vinegar sizzle on them”
8. “As they say at the DHSS, we’re getting the full benefit here.”
9 “The players are under so much duress, it’s like duressic park out there!”
10. “That was like throwing three pickled onions into a thimble!”
Mr Waddell was a regular customer at our store and didn’t live far from it, in fact I’ve delivered food to his house on many occasions. He was a true gentlemen, I was shocked to hear about his death. He will truly be missed by all of us. What a legend
Sid Waddell will be sadly missed darts will never be the same again he was a LEGEND.
Quality. Number four’s a particular favourite.