Wawwa Swirl Blue 100% Recycled Tote Bag

OK so you’ve got some mad sandals, a pair of really expensive swim shorts and approximately 17 new t-shirts for your impending holiday but what about a bag? Whether you’re off to the pool, the beach or the caves of Drach you need something lightweight yet sturdy to carry all your holiday essentials around in. This is where our good friends at Wawwa come in handy, as not only do they make lots of lovely planet friendly, eco-conscious garms they also do a nice line in tote bags. Screen printed using water based ink this handy tote proudly declares that 40% of it’s made from plastic salvaged from the sea (the other 60% is from organic cotton off cuts) with a very Balearic swirly logo on the other side. Not only that but this beauty of a bag is only £10 which is something of a steal and leaves some extra Euros to spend in the duty free on a massive Toblerone.

Buy a Wawwa Swirl Blue Tote Bag here.

wawwaclothing.com

Leave a Reply