Head of Digital
Moulding a unique sense of humour to an uncommon insight into contemporary culture, Proper is a creative content agency based in Ancoats, Manchester that grew out of Proper Magazine.
Proper works with brands who recognise how it can help them and as part of the expansion of this, the agency is now looking to recruit its first Head of Digital.
The Head of Digital is a brand new role for a new area of services that Proper will offer to its existing clients and prospective new ones. The new recruit will be fully responsible for developing the agency’s new digital offering and working with existing brands and retailer clients.
- To develop the new digital proposition for the Proper agency so that we can then develop a targeted, new business campaign to offer Proper for digital marketing.
- Full responsibility for the digital marketing function within Proper
- Develop, create and manage digital marketing campaigns for clients
- Development, delivery and monitoring of SEO, Google Ads and PPC activity
- Plan, execute and measure paid campaign activity on behalf of clients
- Management of online communications databases, updating and segmenting to assist with increased targeting
- Measure, monitor and report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least five years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- A digital marketing certificate / diploma qualification
- Experience of working in e-commerce is essential, whether in-house or agency.
- Demonstrable experience with Google Analytics
- Have demonstrable experience in all social media platforms, including social media advertising, and how they work for different audiences and building social communities
- A strong understanding and experience of increasing organic (SEO) and paid reach (PPC) and proficiency in Google Ads
- Strong proven analytical skills and experience to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and experience in dealing with data.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
Please send a copy of your latest CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org